Affiliate Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links. My content is supported by readers like you. So if you buy after clicking on a link, I get a commission without costing you extra. 😊
- Time vs money is a constant trade-off for creators. Spend time = you save money. Spend money = save time.
- Spending money has the benefit of saving energy by getting help with things you don't like to do.
- Spending money can allow you to do a lot more in less time.
- Learning to spend money takes some practice, and mistakes can happen at the start.
- When you don't have money, spending time is the only option, so you will find a way to do things cheaper.
- By spending mostly time, you might work mostly alone, and this can lead to burnout if not managed properly.
- Spending money helps creators move faster and focus on their strengths when spent correctly.
- Spending money raises stakes to make things right and puts more pressure on decisions.
- I recommend starting by investing time to know the niche and know how you like to work. Then, use money to make things better for you as a creator.